Faridabad, an industrial city, is situated in the south-eastern part of Haryana, approximately 30 kms away from Delhi. The city was brought into being by Emperor Jahangir’s treasurer, Shaikh Farid in 1607. It is one of the smart cities of the country. Not only famous for being an Industrial Town but it is a major tourist spot. The hot city has many tourist attractions. Planning a visit to Faridabad, don’t forget to check out these amazing spots.
Here is the List of Best Places to Visit in Faridabad
Suraj Kund- Faridabad Tourism
- Surajkund – SurajKund, located in Surajkund village, is a lake which was built by Surajpal Tomar, a Rajput King in the 10th century. Inside the Surajkund, there is
freshwater pool named Siddhakund. The pool is believed to have healing powers. Each year in the month of February, the Surajkund Mela Authority organises an international Crafts Fair in the Surajkund premises itself. The village has gained popularity because of the international fair which attracts millions of tourists every year. If you are searching for amazing places to visit in Faridabad, this is the one.
Pubg Restaurant- Faridabad
- Pubg Restro – A pubg lover? We have a good news for you. Now experience yourself actually in the Pubg land. Faridabad has a Pubg restaurant which is prepared on the game’s theme. Now you can sit in the game zone and actually enjoy the chicken meals you have been craving for. Looking for birthday celebration places in Faridabad, Pubg restaurant is a must go place for all the Pubg lovers and Non-Pubg lovers also. Wink!
Death Valley- Forest Department
- Death Valley – Death Valley is one of the most serene places located in Aravalis. It is a collection of seven abandoned mines which were later filled naturally with water. But do not get scared by the name. The place is given such a name because of the mysterious deaths happening in the area, mostly by drowning in the lakes. Make sure you go there in groups and maintain a distance from the lake as the water level in the lakes is too high.
Badkhal Lake- Haryana Tourism
- Badkhal Lake – Badkhal Lake is a natural lake situated in the Badkhal Village, about 32 kms from Delhi. Due to mining in the surrounding areas, the lake has completely dried up. A flower show is held here in spring season every year. Besides the Badkhal lake is the Peacock Lake which is also a delightful spot. Though the lake has now become grassy terrain, it is still one of the best picnic spots of Faridabad. If looking for picnic spots near Faridabad, you know where to go.
World Street- BPTP Greater FBD
- World Street – Omaxe World Street is the newest hangout spot of the town. Inspired from the colonial architecture of Connaught Place, this place is the most amazing place for the prefect breezy night strolls. The street has restaurants, showrooms housing different brands, multi-screen cinema and a lot more. If in Faridabad, don’t forget to visit the World Street.
Town Park- Sector 12 FBD
- Town Park – Town Park situated in Sector 12, Faridabad, is one of the best picnic spots in the town. People sit there and relax with their family and friends. It is the biggest park of the city. It has an amusement section also which has many rides you can enjoy riding. Not only a picnic spot but the park has an open gym also. You can see a large number of people walking and jogging on the town park trail. Every march, the flower show is also organised in the park and attracts thousands of people.
Dubchik– Haryana Tourism
- Dubchik – The Dubchik Resort, spread over lush green 13 acres, is a delightful treat for the kids and picnic lovers. The resort has air conditioned bar, restaurant, cottages, conference room, fast food counter and a lot more. The place is covered with beautiful flower beds and the quacking geese, elephant and camel rides make it more popular amongst the nature lovers. So next time you think of some places to visit near Faridabad, Dubchik is the answer.
Raja Nahar Singh Mahal- Ballabgarh
- Nahar singh mahal – Raja Nahar Singh Mahal is located in Faridabad and was built by the ancestors of Raja Nahar Singh around 1739. But a few parts if the fort were build in 1850. The palace is a double-storeyed sandstone structure, Darbar-e-aam and a Rang Mahal. The Haryana Tourism is maintaining the palace and is now converted into a hotel. It is a must-visit place for the history lovers.
Golf Course- NIT FBD
- Golf Course – Owned and operated by Haryana Tourism, Aravali Golf Course is a magnificent place to pay a visit. Set up in 1966, it is situated in the world’s oldest mountain range. The place has a provision for billiards also. There are 6 luxurious rooms with a committee room as well. Situated about 30 kms from Delhi, the Golf Course attracts not only the golfers but also those who are looking for a short break from the hustle and bustle of their lives.
Rose Garden- BY Pass Road
- Rose garden – If you are a flower lover, rose gardens of Faridabad, one situated in NIT and the other in Sector 17, are a major attraction for you. The gardens possess a large number of roses in various colours. The flowers are a treat to the eyes. They say, the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but these mesmerising rose gardens will change your definition of ‘beautiful’.