As the temperature rises and the heat strikes in, our glass also changes to a mug. When it comes to alcohol, everyone’s first choice is beer as they find it refreshing. Whether it is an oldie or a youngster, beer is everyone’s deep love.
The Indian beer industry is flourishing and these days, lager is the primarily used beer all over the country.
The largest producer of beer in the country is Bangalore-based brewery, which makes Kingfisher and Kalyani Black Label. The company covers about half of the market. But in
Here are the Top 10 Best Beers Available in India Under 300rs
- Kingfisher – Kingfisher is one of the finest and best beer in India. It is the most widely used and easily available beer brand that unites the people all across the country. Amazing taste, affordable price, and easy availability is what makes the brand most widely consumed beer of the nation.
- Carlsberg – The tagline of the brand says it all – “Probably The Best In The World”. Though it’s a massive brand, it’s still not available at many places. The beer has a gritty bittersweet taste and will give you a great drinking experience. This is something you can enjoy at the poolside with your favourite bar snacks.
- Budweiser – Budweiser is also one of the best beer brands in India. This American beer brand has inspired so many other brands. It is best known for its fresh and light taste. A sip of Budweiser will take you back to those good days and will certainly make you happy. It is easily available and you can enjoy your Bud anytime.
- Fosters – Thinking of what to drink with your buddies while enjoying your favourite FIFA matches? Fosters, the light-coloured Australian lager is the right answer. It’s malty flavour and light colour makes it the best drink for beer lovers.
- Tuborg – This party beer has a quite distinct bitterness in its taste. This is also a brand which is available everywhere. Even after the bitter taste, this brand has made it big for itself and is one of the leaders in Indian market.
- Heineken – this lager is the perfect combination of flavour and price. It is highly popular across India and is loved for its strong taste. The signature green bottle with a red star is available across all wine shops and pubs making it one of the famous beer names in India.
- Bira 91 – Bira 91 (where 91 stands for India’s country code) is a brand new love of beer lovers. It is the leading craft beer that’s taking the country by storm. Introduced in 2015, it is the best selling premium beer in almost all the pubs. A must try if you haven’t tasted yet.
- Corona beer – Corona not only is mild in taste but in looks either. It is amazing in taste but great things never come for free. It is a pretty expensive beer and isn’t typically available at every wine shop. If you want to taste this malt, try it at some high ended places.
- Miller – The classic lager is best known for its clear bottle and a crispy flavour. Excellent taste with an average price, this drink is not available at all stores but try it if you are lucky enough.
- White Rhino – White rhino is a Belgian wheat beer but with an Indian twist. It is made with Indian rolled wheat and coriander seeds freshly picked from the Himalayas. It is one of the refreshing beers available in the country.