The lockdown situation in the country will remain the same till 14 April. In this, people have access to essential goods, as well as those who are working in some important places, such people should not face any problem in giving their service, for this, the way of e-pass has been taken out. To get Kovid-19 e-pass online, you have to follow the given procedure according to your state.
Documents and information required for Corona Curfew e-pass
Let me tell you that for most states e-pass you will need some important documents, like Aadhaar card, name, shop address, shop name, mobile number, vehicle number, and WhatsApp number.
How to get Corona e Pass in Uttar Pradesh | UP Corona Curfew Pass Online Form
1. In order to make the process easier in Uttar Pradesh, a link has been given to make an e-pass at the site of different districts.
2. If you live in Gorakhpur district then you have to visit this site https://gorakhpur.nic.in/epass/
3. After visiting the site you will see a choice for the movement pass. You have to choose this option.
4. After this, another option will appear in front of you, on which will be written APPLY FOR MOVEMENT E-PASS, you have to choose this option.
5. On clicking the option, a form will open in front of you, in which all the information asked will have to be filled in and submitted.
6. After this, the pass will be issued after checking your information.
For e-pass, you have to have some documents like Aadhar card, photo, and mobile number.
1. Apart from this , residing in Chandauli, Varanasi, Jaunpur, and Hajipur, you will need to click on this link http://epassvns.com/users/reqpass
2. Click on this link for the e-pass of Sonbhadra – https://sonbhadra.nic.in/coronacovid-19/
3. If you are a resident of Kanpur, then you have to click on this link https://epass.almightygroup.in/epass-registration.php
4. Keep in mind, why don’t you want to register on any link issued by the state government, the information and documents asked will be almost the same. Just enter your correct information.