Worried about your weight? Want to know how to lose weight at home? Internet is flooded with the ways that can help you lose weight. But most of them will make you feel dissatisfied. You might feel hungry all the time and the feeling will make you ditch your weight loss plan.
Here is the scientific technique for those who want to lose weight naturally. This method is based on naturally reducing your appetite and simultaneously improving your metabolic health.
- Lower sugar and carbs: The first and the foremost part of your weight loss regime is to cut your sugar and starch intake. By doing so, your hunger level goes down and your calories you take also lowers. Lesser carbs also lower the insulin level in the body and make the kidneys shed the extra sodium and water deposited in the body. This reduces bloating and sheds all the water based fat from the body. Cut the carbs and you will automatically eat lesser.
- Add more proteins, good fats and vegetables: while on your weight loss journey, higher your protein consumption, fat intake and include low-carb vegetables. Protein boosts the metabolism by reducing the food cravings. It can be of great help to those obsessed with food. The more you add protein, the more you lose that stubborn weight. Stuff your plate with low carb veggies and good fats to ditch your food cravings.
|Rich protein source||Low carb veggies||Good fats|
|Fishes||Cabbage and Cauliflower||Avocado oil|
- Weight training to shed weight: Exercising is less important for losing weight than a healthy eating. But it is recommended to hit the gym atleast thrice a week. Lift some weights under the supervision of a trainer. By lifting weights, you will prevent your metabolism from slowing down and rather burn more calories. If you can’t lift weights, practice some other form of exercise like walking, jogging, cycling or swimming.
Cheat day: We want you to cheat once a week. Yeah you read it right! Cheat your diet plan. You can have your favourite carbs once a week as it can help boosting the fat burning harmones. Wow, isn’t it amazing that a slice of your favourite pizza is helping you lose your weight?
Other Dietary Tips to Lose Weight:
- Have 2-3 cups of green tea instead of normal tea.
- Consume black coffee in place of coffee with milk.
- Avoid eating the yellow part (yolk) of the boiled egg.
- Avoid sugary drinks or fruit juices but add whole fruits to your diet.
- Drink lots and lots of water. 8-10 glasses a day is recommended.
- Add fibres to your body. Eat salads and whole, unprocessed foods to consume more fibres and lose more fat.
- Eat slow and feel more full. Chew your food properly as it makes you eat less.
- Weigh yourself daily and keep a track. Get motivation from yourself.
- Take proper good night’s sleep of 7-8 hours.