International Men’s Day 2019 wishes: Quotes, images, messages– International Men’s Day is the most special moment in a year. Besides celebrating the contribution of women towards humankind on International Women’s Day on March 8, marking the vital role that men play, International Men’s Day is celebrated every year on November 19. The celebration was first declared in February 1992 by Thomas Oaster to raise awareness about the issues that men face.
The objective of this day is to focus on men’s and boys’ health, improving gender relations and promoting gender equality. It also highlights the presence of male role models. The project was re-initialized in 1999 in Trinidad and Tobago by Jerome Teelucksingh, to mark his dad’s birthday and to also celebrate the 1989 victory by Trinidad and Tobago’s football team, an event which united the country with their endeavors to quality for the soccer team.
International Men’s Day 2019 wishes
- A father nurtures his son to help him start his life, more importantly, he helps him become a MAN. Happy International Men’s Day!
- There is no need for a man to use physical force to show the strength in him, it is a matter of facing the challenges of life without fear, Happy men’s day.
- Men are a beautiful creation of God but they are not perfect, so it is normal that they have several errors, happy men’s day
- A man is the most beautiful part of God’s creation who starts compromising at a very tender age.
- A real man does not care about what other people think about him, and he just does what he has to do to have peace within him, happy men’s day
International Men’s Day 2019 quotes
- “If Boys don’t learn, men won’t know.” – Douglas Wilson
- “Being male is a matter of birth. Being a man is a matter of age. But being a gentleman is a matter of choice.” – Vin Diesel
- Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.” Albert Einstein
- “A man’s got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job.” – John Wayne
- “A woman simply is, but a man must become. Masculinity is risky and elusive. It is achieved by a revolt from a woman, and it confirmed only by other men. Manhood coerced into sensitivity is no manhood at all.” –Camille Paglia