Delhiites, living in the busiest city, are always topsy- turvy about planning a romantic date with their lover. The traffic and hectic work life rarely spares any time with the lovers so that they can steal a exquisite moment with their special ones. Though there are numerous places where the couples can have their private time but it is all about quality time.
From beautiful gardens to the most famous markets, each couple has an adda to opt for. But if you want the next date to be extra special, we have sorted out all for you. Here is a list of top ten most romantic places for your next rendezvous.
Here is the List of Places to V
isit in Delhi for Couples
- Garden of 5 senses: Located near Saket, Garden of five senses is the best place for the couples. The beautifully designed landscape with numerous romantic restaurants, the best one being Fio and Magique, is the best place to spend time with your loved one.
- Lodhi garden: Situated near Khan Market, Lodhi garden is one of the amazing places for couples to visit. Taking a relaxing stroll in the archaic ruins will actually be an amazing romantic date for you.
- Hauz khas village: Deer Park in Hauz Khas can be considered as one of the most romantic places in Delhi. The park has a charming lake in its premises. You can even spot peacocks, deers, rabbits, and the birds chirping. If you have not visited the place yet, put it in your priority list for the next romantic eve. Also there are several must-visit roof top cafes for that unforgettable time.
- India gate complex: You can spend a beautiful evening in the India Gate Complex and enjoy ice-creams, different street foods. Try going there late at night to avoid the nasty crowd and share a chuski with your lover.
- A walk through the Connaught place: the remarkable colonial structure of the Connaught place is one of the best places to hang out with your lover. Imagine you and your date shopping, eating out at some amazing cafes and restaurants or sitting in the central park. These are the most amazing things to do here.
- The garden restaurant, Lodhi: The Garden Restaurant, Delhi’s best alfresco restaurant in Lodhi offers alluring seating amid the green canopy to have the best experience with your date.
- Mehrauli Archeological Park: Just a few minute walk from Qutub Minar takes you to Mehrauli Archeological Park which has over hundred historical structures. A stroll through the pavements of this park excavates the history.
- Dilli Haat, INA: You might not believe it but Dilli Haat is one of the best places in Delhi for couples. Handicraft shops with opulent coloured items, restaurants offering regional cuisines from all over the country are the major attractions of the place. Take a dawdle around the place and have a hearty time with your partner.
- Ridge road, north campus: A walk or drive through a uninhabited road is certainly romantic but the question is if there is something like that in Delhi? Well North Campus is where you can have the lovely experience. The Ridge Road is extremely peaceful and the most beautiful spot for the love birds. You can also explore the Baoli situated nearby.
- Old fort: take your romance to the next level at Purana Quila. The exquisite green lawns with ancient structure of red sand stone, leisurely walks around, boating at the lake or a visit to the nearby zoo is an excellent idea for the perfect date.
We have penned down all the magnificent places for the couples to have the most amazing time. If you know a place more romantic than these, do share with us.