The best science projects not only educate but are fun to make. The students deal with a lot of pressure when thinking of what to make and what not to. TheBlogRill.com has made your trouble a little simpler. Here are a few easy to make projects that can make you and your friends learn the concept easily. Have a look:
Read More:- Easy Chinese Food Recipe
Here is the List of Top DIY Easy Science Projects
Invisible Ink Experiment
- Invisible Ink – You can make invisible ink in many effective ways. One of the most common ways is by using lemon juice. Take 1 or 2 lemons and squeeze out the juice from them. Take the paint brush and dip it in the juice. Write your secret message on the piece of paper. To make the message visible, heat the paper carefully over a candle for a few seconds. The invisible ink will become visible.
Working Volcano Experiment
- Volcano – You can make the working volcano. One of the classic projects, a volcano will require baking soda, some vinegar and red food colour to show the volcanic eruptions. All you have to do is make the body of volcano, the earth crust, with clay or plaster. When it is done, mix a cup of vinegar with one or two spoon full of baking soda and add it to the volcano. This mixture will create a foamy flow of lava from the artificially made volcano.
Working of Tornado Experiment
- A tornado – This is one of the easiest DIY projects you can try. It will show you how a tornado works. You need a mason jar, water and some dishwashing detergent. Fill the jar up to 3/4th with water and add a few drops of dishwashing detergent. Secure the jar top with the lid and shake it well. Place the jar on the table after shaking. An instant tornado will appear. It’s as simple as that.
Conductivity Test Exp
- Conductivity test – You can easily check the conductivity of some water-based liquids with this test. Take a conductivity board, a glass bowl, water, some water soluble liquids and solids like detergents, food colour, glycerine, salt, etc. Hook the conductivity board and pour some water in the glass bowl. Test the conductivity of water. Now add any of the water soluble liquids or solids to the water bowl, mix well and retest, noting down the difference in results.
Battery Made Out of Veggies
- Battery made out of veggies – Vegetables do not conduct electricity but they have electrolytes that transfer the current when stuffed between two metals. We used a lemon, a galvanized nail and a copper coin connected to a small LED. The electrolytes will lit the LED and prove the presence of charge in a Lemon.
Magnetic Field Exp
- Magnetic fields – Place a magnet on a white paper and sprinkle some iron pieces around it. The iron pieces will trace the invisible magnetic field lines and follow a pattern.
- Decay – Sea shells and our teeth have the same composition. To know the effects of food on the tooth enamel, take 3 separate bowls and add water, vinegar and soda respectively. Drop the sea shells to each bowl and let it stay for a few days. Notice the effect of the liquids on the enamel and decide if you want to brush your teeth twice a day or not.
Salt Water and Egg Experiment
- Does the salt water make the egg float? – Take 2 eggs and 2 glasses with equal amount of water. Add salt to one glass and let the other glass have normal water. When you insert the eggs into the glasses, you will find that the egg in plain water will sink to the bottom but the egg in the salt water will float to the surface. It is because the salt increases the density of water as the mass of water is increased without any change in volume. So the egg cannot sink in that density.
Saperate Salt and Water Exp
- Separate salt and water – Add salt and water in a pot and make a concentrated solution. Put a black paper in a baking sheet. Pour the salt water into the sheet. Put the baking sheet under the sun now. In a number of days, when all the water will be gone, the salt crystals will be left over.
Dont Let the Apple Turn Brown
- Don’t let the apple turn brown – Apples when cut into slices, start turning brown. Want to prevent them from changing their colour, use lemon. Lemon juice is the best substance when you want to preserve apples for longer. Lemon has high citric acid, vitamin A, C and E which lower the pH level of the apple making it brown slowly.