Yamuna Expressway Toll Prices(Charges) for Vehicles 2020 Updated
Yamuna Expressway is a 6-lane (extendable to 8 alleys), 165 km large, entrance established expressway, joining Greater Noida with Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is 1 of India’s largest six-lane controlled-access superhighway stretches. The total plan cost was ₹128.39 billion (US$1.8 billion).
This expressway plan was introduced on 9 August 2012 by the then Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav. The project was started to decongest the older Delhi-Agra (NH 2) or Mathura Road which is now over congested.
Check out The Yamuna Expressway Toll Price List Given Below:-
|Vehicle Category||Till Jewar Exit||Till Mathura Exit||Till Agra Exit||For Round Trip|
|7+ axle Vehicle||740||1685||2550||4080|
- Note:- the Speed limit on Yamuna Expressway is 100km/h
- Length:- The Length of Yamuna expressway is 165 km
- No of Lanes:- 6 Lanes but can be extended to 8 lanes in future
- Maximum Axle Load:- 20 Ton is the maximum limit on Yamuna Expressway
- Daily Running Vehicles on Expressway= 1Lakh Approx
- Petrol Pump:- The Petrol Pump Exists on the Expressway at Tappal 60 km away from Noida city centre or sector 37
Emergency Contact no for Yamuna Expressway are:-
108 / 102
National Highway Helpline