We all have been scolded and beaten up by our beloved Grandmothers on these common Indian Mythological Stories but you will be really shocked to know the logic behind these common myths like cutting your nails at night, cleaning the floor at night, hanging lemon and chilli on the entrance door know the logic behind.
Here are some of the common Indian mythological Stories check it out and share:-
Ringing The Bell in The Temple
- Myth- Ringing the bell in temple makes the god happy.
- Logic- The material used in the temple bell is brass and the wave produced from it activates
Do Not Cut Nails at Night
- Myth- You will end up having a bad destiny
- Logic- In early times there was no electricity at home, therefore, there was a risk of hurting yourself and there were no equipment for cutting your nails.
Hanging Lemon and Chilli on the Entrance Door
- Myth- It will protect you from Negative Energies and Evil Spirits.
- Logic- Lemon and chillies contain citric acid which prevents the insects and flies from entering the house.
Having Food While Sitting
- Myth– If you Don’t eat your food while sitting on the floor your ancestors will become angry from you.
- Logic- Having your food sitting on the floor makes your digestive system stronger and helps food get digested properly.
Having Curd and Sugar Before Leaving the House
- Myth- Having Curd and Sugar Before leaving the house works as a Good Luck Charm
- Logic- During Summer eating curd keeps your body cool and Sugar increases Glucose quantity in your body.
Not Washing your Hair on Tuesday and Thursday
- Myth- Washing your hair on Tuesday and Thursday ends up your good time.
- Logic- In early times people used to store water at their home and washing hair requires more water and to stop water wastage these two days in the week were avoided.
Not Going Outside During Solar Eclipse
- Myth- Evil Spirits affects you.
- Logic- During Solar Eclipse the sun rays are very strong and can affect your skin and looking directly to the sun with naked eyes can make you blind.